Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mushroom Citron


I've been busy. I've been working, almost exclusively, on Citron. As I mentioned in my previous post, I am knitting this for Lisa from Wabi Sabi Yarns for her to display in her booth at Stitches West. It's been a challenging project, because it's made with very thin laceweight yarn. It's fun, though. The yarn is very soft and lovely to work with. I definitely plan on using it again for another project. Here's a pic of my progress. It's kind of smooshed up on the needles, but I can't pull it out to show you more, because I am afraid all those tiny stitches are going to slide of of those needles! Hopefully, I will be done with this very soon. I may even try to make another one. It's a very simple pattern. Really nice. I can see making this pattern multiple times in different colors. It's a great shawl/scarf that can be worn a multitude of ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment