Monday, March 1, 2010

Stitches Overload or..........



How I went to Stitches West, bought a ton of yarn and now will be eating ramen for a month!
Not really, but close. Whew! That was one, crazy, yarn-filled weekend. Lots of fun, but who would have ever thought that being surrounded by yarn, taking knitting classes and attending fashion shows would render you totally useless on this Monday morning? All that fun can be exhausting. I can't believe I have to go to work this morning. I am going to try to be productive, but I think I will be dreaming of all the beautiful yarn I was surrounded by this weekend. I will update later with more info on the fabulous weekend. It was a blast and I am really glad I decided to go this year. For now, here are a couple of teaser pics of some yarn I picked up. Definitely much more to come.....



No comments:

Post a Comment